Wednesday, August 29, 2012

My Five Core Values:

Honesty and Work Ethic
        These are traits i expect from myself and others

Religious
        My religion matters to me and sets me apart

Adventurous and Environmental
        I love the outdoors, and remembering my carbon footprint.

Open-minded and Enthusiastic
        This is important because other people opinions matter and there will always be another day

Health and Family
        Fitness is important to my lifestyle and how i treat my body and family is my foundation

1 comment:

  1. Carolyn, I think these are a great set of core values to have be important in your life. We both have the honesty and work ethic value in our top five, which I think is pretty cool. One value that you have that I found unique was being open-minded and enthusiastic. From just the short time I have known you, you definitely display this on a daily basis. It is a really nice quality to have too because life throws something different at you every day!

    ReplyDelete