Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A simple change that i would do to improve my hometown would be spreading more information about local events. I would love to have everyone who lives in Lincoln enjoy the free local things that i used to enjoy. I have noticed only a select amount of people really experience Lincoln for its benefits and its local joys. The downtown area is wonderful, and i have met individuals who love it as well, but also individuals who haven't even stepped foot into my favorite ice cream parlor. Knowledge is power and i believe the people of the town should be informed more, and actually get out  their homes and go out to see what they are missing out on.

3 comments:

  1. I think that is pretty interesting because as a big town, I would assume that they advertise their events pretty well but I'm sure the things that cost money are what they do more. I think that would be a great change if they marketed the free events that just bring people together to have fun without having to pay a lot of money to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it seems that in today's society that more people are staying in and not reaching out to see what is out there. They stay with the norm and dont want to stretch out of the comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is very true that many people do not go out into the community very often and experience everything the world has to offer. They would rather be with those they are close to and not try and find new people unless they really have to.

    ReplyDelete