This goal is not a small feat. Within this goal are many obstacles, from maintaining the highest GPA i can, volunteering around campus and doing an individual research project. My major of choice right now is very demanding, and i am also playing for the Women's Basketball team. I have come to realize that my time must be used wisely. all. the. time. The programs are designed to be for the well-rounded individuals and i am proud to be apart of their societies. I believe this goal will keep me centered throughout college and help me to make educated decisions on about everything. My core strengths will help me through this because i expect things of myself. Small gratifications will be completing the required credit courses for honors and for my major also getting done with my general education courses and staying on track with my four-year plan. I will be rewarded through the programs themselves. Each program offers travel stipends and i get to use those on trips during the summer. The programs are for distinguished scholars and My ultimate goal is to do well in college and standing by these programs will help keep me on track.
Carloyn, I think it's fabulous that you've already recognized that the Dean's Fellows program has built-in rewards. The travel stipend is a really exciting reward that you can use to go on some of the adventures I know you've been dreaming about! I think you have a good plan here to reach your academic & adventure goals.
ReplyDelete